Waste Management Facility
The City of North Battleford's Waste Management Facility (WMF) is located east of Territorial Drive on Wearing Road.
Regular Hours: The Facility is open Monday through Saturday, 8 am - 6 pm (no vehicle admitted past 5.45pm), and is closed Sundays and Statutory Holidays
2019 Holiday Hours (facility closed):
- Family Day (Monday), February 18
- Good Friday (Friday), April 19
- Victoria Day (Monday), May 20
- Canada Day, (Monday) July 1
- Saskatchewan Day (Monday), August 5
- Labour Day (Monday), September 2
- Thanksgiving (Monday), October 14
- Remembrance Day, (Monday) November 11
- Christmas Day (Wednesday), December 25
- Boxing Day (Thursday), December 26
- New Years (Thursday), January 1
Materials for Sale:
Crushed Concrete - $20/metric tonne
Crushed Asphalt - $20/metric tonne
Airport Milled Asphalt - $10/metric tonne
Natural Wood Mulch - $125/metric tonne
Loading is free for all material
Download the WMF Fees (Effective April 2017) here. In order to be eligible for residential rates, waste management facility users are now required to show proof of residency within the City of North Battleford.
The WMF is able to accept animal hides and applicable disposal rates will be charged. Hides should be double bagged for disposal.
*Need a hand hauling your grass clippings and leaves to the waste management facility? Contact Habitat For Humanity in the Battlefords and for a $20 donation, they'll haul it for you! 306-481-6583