6:30pm - 9:30pm
Please be advised that all administrative recommendations provided in this
Agenda Package are subject to Council’s approval and do not necessarily
reflect the direction Council may wish to proceed on a matter.
May 10, 2021, Full Agenda https://www.cityofnb.ca/mrws/filedriver/Agendas_and_Agenda_Sheets/C12_-_10_May_2021-_Website.pdf
Zoom meeting link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81969687284
Webinar ID: 819 6968 7284
Or telephone: 1-647-558-0588 or 1-778-907-2071 or 1-204-272-7920 or 1-438-809-7799 or 1-587-328-1099 or 1-647-374-4685 or 855-703-8985 (Toll-Free)
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ktiasGC74
Or One tap mobile:Canada: +16475580588,,81969687284# or +17789072071,,81969687284#
Unidirectional Flushing 2021
7:00pm - 7:00am
More information here https://www.cityofnb.ca/resident_services/undirectional_flushing.html
“WATER MAIN FLUSHING” signs present on your block indicate that you will be affected by the unidirectional flushing that night. You can continue with normal water use until 7:00 pm that evening. In some cases, water main flushing of a block may take a few nights. In these cases, residents may use the water as normal from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Follow these tips to protect your home and goods from discoloured water and sediment produced from the flushing process:
- Do not use any taps after 7:00 pm
- Fill your bathtub or pails before 7:00 pm for water to manually flush toilets
- Set aside a store of water for washing hands, washing dishes and consumption
- Turn off your water softeners, freezer or any other devices that may use water
- Run the water from an outside tap for 10-minutes or until the water runs clear (if necessary)
- Restart your water softener, freezer and any other devices that were turned off
Please note the City will not be responsible for any problems created by NOT following these Tips.