Planning & Development
North Battleford Planning and Development provides planning, development, and bylaw services to individuals, community groups and businesses.
The City of North Battleford is required to set our own plan for how we want our community to look and feel. We establish policies, regulations and other resources that allow us to make decisions for growth and development that align with our Official Community Plan and bylaws.
It is important for you to contact us to discuss your project before you start. We will help you determine what requirements and applications you need for your project.
- Application for Curb Crossing
- Civic Address Map
- Downtown Background Report
- Downtown Master Plan
- Economic Development Strategic Plan 2023–2030
- Fairview Heights Master Plan
- Housing Strategy and Action Plan
- Neighbourhood Profiles
- Official Community Plan (OCP) Report
- Official Community Plan Bylaw 1970
- Parking Management Strategy
- Parson’s Industrial Park Neighbourhood Plan
- Permits and Licenses
- South East Quadrant Master Plan - Yellow Sky Master Plan
- Transportation Master Plan - TPM Technical Report - TPM Technical Report Appendices
- Zoning Bylaw 1971 and Zoning Bylaw Map