Permits and Licenses
Whether you want to build, renovate or open a business, you may need to apply for a permit or license. Before you start your project or business venture, please consult "A Guide to Building Permits and Business Licenses" and contact the City of North Battleford's Permit Clerk.
- Airport Facility Alteration, Development and/or Building Application
- Application for Development, Building and Occupancy Permits
- Attached Garage Checklist
- Building and Licensing Department Residential Construction Licensing Information
- Contractor Expectations
- Curb Crossing
- Curb Crossing Application
- Deck Checklist
- Demolition Permit Application
- Detached Garage Checklist
- Fence Regulations – Corner Lot
- Fence Regulations – Mid-Block
- Development Permit Information
- Sewer, Water and Lot Grading Application Requirements & Application
- Temporary Street Use Permit
Over dimensional Load Permit, please note that this permit requires three days processing time.
Payment options for daily, seasonal and/or annual permits.
In-person: City Hall, 1291-101st Street during regular business hours
Drop box: City Hall 1291-101st Street at the door by the corner of 101st Street and 13th Avenue
By mail: City of North Battleford, PO Box 460, S9A 2Y6
Phone: 306-445-1700 with a Credit Card