Waste Management Facility
The City of North Battleford's Waste Management Facility (WMF) is located east of Territorial Drive on Wearing Road.
Regular Hours: The Facility is open Monday through Saturday and is closed Sundays and Statutory Holidays
- May 1 to October 31, Monday - Saturday, 8 am to 7 pm (no vehicles admitted past 6:45 pm)
- November 1 to April 30, Monday - Saturday, 8 am to 6 pm (no vehicles admitted past 5:45 pm)
2018 Holiday Hours (facility closed):
- Family Day (Monday), February 19
- Good Friday (Friday), March 30
- Victoria Day (Monday), May 21
- Canada Day, observed July 2
- Saskatchewan Day (Monday), August 6
- Labour Day (Monday), September 3
- Thanksgiving (Monday), October 8
- Remembrance Day, observed November 12
- Christmas Day (Tuesday), December 25
- Boxing Day (Wednesday), December 26
- New Years (Tuesday), January 1
Refer to the "What Goes Where" page for more information on materials that can be disposed of at the Waste Management Facility.
Download the WMF Fees (Effective April 2017) here. In order to be eligible for residential rates, waste management facility users are now required to show proof of residency within the City of North Battleford.
*Need a hand hauling your grass clippings and leaves to the waste management facility? Contact Habitat For Humanity in the Battlefords and for a $20 donation, they'll haul it for you! 306-481-6583