|CNR Yard Sept 15, 1910
his is a picture of the CNR yard in September 1910. The semicircular building on the left side of the picture is the roundhouse. The roundhouse contained 12 stalls to service engines. In the centre of the picture is a water tank for the yard. In the background, on the right hand side is a building with tracks going into it, this is the coal dock and where engines were loaded with coal.