Want to be your own boss?
The idea of starting your own business is appealing to a lot of people and it can be very rewarding. However, getting started with the right information will help you plan for a successful start to your entrepreneurship journey.
The Community Futures Program is a federal initiative established in 1985 to build community, economic, and entrepreneurial capacity in rural Canada.
Working within its region, Community Futures Northwest:
- Provides loans for business start-up and expansion
- Offers business counseling for existing and new entrepreneurs
- Delivers the Self Employment Benefit Program
- Operates a Business Resource Library
- Facilitates entrepreneurial workshops and business seminars
- Works with regional educators to encourage youth entrepreneurship
- Assists communities with growth initiatives and special projects
Enterprise Saskatchewan is an agency expressly designed to overcome barriers to growth and to find or create new opportunities in Saskatchewan. This website offer resources for new business and the "Establishing a Business in Saskatchewan" publication. Other economic development links...
The goal for Business Infosourcce is to provide your business with the resources it needs to grow and prosper, including a wide range of information on government services, programs and regulations.